[CQ-Contest] "THE TOTAL ARRL REPLY" - Remote Site & Contesting Rules

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] "THE TOTAL ARRL REPLY" - Remote Site & Contesting Rules
From: "Paul Mackanos" <mackanos@rpa.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:51:04 -0400
I tried to save bandwidth on the reflector by just giving the needed info on
the subject, but it appears that some people need the full story, and think
that things are going on behind the scenes. Well, they are not, it is
totally up front, and if you take the time to read all of this, you will see
that I was confused too, and called the ARRL on the confusion.
 This is the last I received from Tom, and he agreed I can forward it to the
reflector.
SO here is the FULL story, with all communications included.

Paul K2DB

BTW - I operated LIVE at the remote - site this week-end as K2DB. I was
there, in the chair. :-)

Sure.

73,
Tom Hogerty, KC1J
Contest Manager
ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
860-594-0232
thogerty@arrl.org

----