Re: [CQ-Contest] PUN

To: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PUN
From: "Steve Harrisonusa" <k0xp@dandy.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:27:54 -0400 (EDT)
>Does anyone know from where or why this signal is constantly on
>20 and 40 meters - low end - 7006/14016 plus or minus ?
>It's not loud but certainly annoying and I don't think legally
>should be there?

See: http://www.w8ji.com/PUN.htm

What *I* wanna know is who are the sidebanders on the bottom end of 40,
around 7001?? I called CQ on them last night and almost instantly, they
went quiet. But after a few minutes, I could hear VERY weak SSB back on
the frequency, as if they'd turned down their power by 10 dB or more.

Steve, K0XP