[CQ-Contest] Fw: station tables

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: station tables
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 17:54:23 -0500
Dave, I recently bought two commercial grade "workstations" from the
Conoco-Phillips weekly salvage sale.  They have "adjustable-everything" and
with some mods would be great for N5OT.  They are made by Ergotron, Inc.

www.ergotron.com

but when I surf their site, I think mine are older models they don't make
anymore.  They look pretty high end, but that's a big reason I bought these two
at the salvage sale.  They look like something you'd find in a hospital.  They
are not your average workstations - infinitely adjustable and would definitely
hold up two radios and two amps.  Each.  Lots of steel, VERY heavy.  Shelves.
Completely roll-around-able which I always like in my radio consoles.  Maybe
I'll get them installed this year.

See you in Dayton?

Mark, N5OT