Re: [CQ-Contest] station tables

To: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] station tables
From: Sherman Banks <w4atl@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 16:19:35 -0400
Check my QRZ.com picture W4ATL.  This setup works well.  With touch
typing, I can slide the keyboard partially under the table to get me a
little closer to the radio.  I also have the remote tuning knob for the
Orion that I can place near the keyboard to keep hand movement from the
keyboard to the radio at a minimum.