[CQ-Contest] State QSO Party List ???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] State QSO Party List ???
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:10:35 -0500
Hello Bob,

Well, from the response you've received it looks like this wheel has been
reinvented a half dozen times already!

I looked at all the links and will say I liked the presentation on the WA4PGM
website. Although the WA7BNM website shows the specific dates for each event. I
like to look at a monthly calendar and quickly "see what's playing" in the next
few weeks.

Regarding the North Dakota QSO party, the last mention of this event was in
1995 in an ARRL DX News bulletin.

There was some minor discussion about resurrecting activity from ND. Now that
Bill, WBØO has retired to Arizona one of the more active ND stations is missing
from the action. A couple of months ago I sent a few emails to see what
interest I could stir up in ND but have not heard anything yet.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN