[CQ-Contest] Contest University - station design

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest University - station design
From: "Mark Beckwith" <mark@nevus.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 07:01:48 -0500
Hello fellow contesters,

My talk at the Contest University at Dayton will be about station design.  I
may be looking for a volunteer or two who will be attending the talk (I don't
know who you are, but you probably do) to shoot me a photo of your operating
positions for public discussion toward the end of my half hour.  If this is of
interest to anyone, send pix (very soon) off reflector and we can talk about
it.  Looking forward to it!

Mark, N5OT