[CQ-Contest] New England QSO Party

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New England QSO Party
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@pcnet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:59:13 -0400
Results for the 2006 New England QSO Party were posted about ten days ago -->
http://www.neqp.org/

The 2007 NEQP will be held May 5th and 6th, less than two weeks away.   We're
working hard to make sure that all 67 counties in six states are active.   A
number of new plaque sponsors have stepped forward as well - we're up to 34 now
and may have the 35th shortly. See http://www.neqp.org/plaques.html for
details.  Every participant who sends in a log, no matter how modest, gets a
mailing with the results - and those with at least 25 QSOs will receive a nice
certificate.

If you're from New England, let us know you'll be active so we can update our
Reserve Your County listing --> http://www.neqp.org/ryc.html

Mark May 5/6 on your calendar and join in on the fun!  As a bonus there will be
a lot of activity from the 7th call area also...

             -- Tom/K1KI

PS: The Florida QSO Party is a good practice event this next weekend, along
with the Nebraska QSO Party (the "other" NEQP).