[CQ-Contest] one last reminder for next week's Mid-Atlantic QSOParty

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [CQ-Contest] one last reminder for next week's Mid-Atlantic QSOParty
From: "Walter O'Brien, WO2U" <wo2u@walterobrien.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 12:57:25 -0400
You're probably busy with THIS week's contests, but save some steam
for next week's Mid-Atlantic QSO Party (MAQP) from Saturday May 12,
2007 at 1600 UTC until Sunday May 13, 2007 at 0400 UTC. The MAQP
focuses on Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania,
Virginia, West Virginia and Washington DC, but we encourage
participants from around the world.

Activity will be on all non-WARC amateur HF bands from 160 to 10
meters, plus the 6, 2, 1.25, and .7 meters bands, all modes. All
stations are welcome –  single, multi, clubs, mobile, QRP –  as long
as your power is limited to 200 watts.

Visit our website at http://maqp.info for details on plaques, awards,
rules, maps, submittal forms, etc. And join our reflector at http://
mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/mid-atlantic_qso_party for news and
updates.

If you or your group would like to sponsor a plaque, please contact us.

73,

The Mid-Atlantic QSO Party Committee

PS: Our website was having difficulties this weekend, so if it goes
down, try "http://www.qsl.net/maqso/";

PS: This year's Spring VHF Sprints for 50 mHz will be run during the
MAQP, so many ops will use that time as an "activity window" for more
contacts.
For more information on the Spring Six Meter Sprint, contact their
new organizers at http://www.sysadnet.com/vhfsprintrules.htm.