Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-M Contest Log Submission Question

To: "John T. Laney III" <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>,"CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-M Contest Log Submission Question
From: "Jan-Eric Rehn (SM3CER - 7S3A - SA3R - SF3A)" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:24:52 +0200
Hello John,

I've got a link to 2007 rules on my contest site.

That is: http://www.cq-m.andys.ru/2007ENG.htm

>From those rules you can read:

Electronic Logs:
Email address for logs: CQM@SRR.RU or ua0agi@andys.ru

Text logs should be sent in message body. A summary sheet for text logs is
necessary. CABRILLO logs should be sent as attachments.

The Email Subject line has to contain your callsign and category i.e. "RZ9IR
A3". We welcome any soapbox comments, equipment description, photos,
stories. The participant will receive automatic response to confirm log
submission. Should you not received the confirmation within 2 weeks please
re-send your log to ua0agi@andys.ru or mail your log to Contest Committee.

73 de Jan, SM3CER

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Vanity calls: 7S3A - SA3R - SF3A
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - sm3cer@ssa.se
Skype: janericrehn
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000, 2002 and 2006