[CQ-Contest] A Contest University Thank You

Subject: [CQ-Contest] A Contest University Thank You
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@eskimo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 20:01:25 -0700
Just got back from Dayton. The decision to travel from
the west coast is not made lightly in my household.
However, the decision to go was made when the Contest
University was confirmed as "in session" for 2007.
That alone was worth the trip. The extras, like the contest
super suite, fleamarket, forums, and exhibits
were gravy (pizza? :>)).

I tried thanking as many of the "professors" as I could in
person but missed many. I'd just like to do it now, appreciating
all the time and effort made - these guys CARE about contesting.
Also, hats off to the "Dean" of CTU, Tim, K3LR. It must have been an
organizational nightmare but I didn't hear any complaints.

I just hope there isn't a Master's program announced for
next year because I would just hate to miss it (alas, I would
have to). Maybe in a few years.

Again, thanks to all who made it a memorable event.

73
dink, N7WA