Re: [CQ-Contest] cut #

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cut #
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:43:38 -0000
Quack Approach
When I get a really weak one calling I give the standard 5NN # etc.    Then
maybe before if I have difficulty copying I'll give 449 or  559   then a HI
HI  and the 5NN #.

I was contesting in the Late 60's and early 70's  as KA2RM from JA  and 70's
from W7RM  and I think we mostly gave the 5NN because it was quicker.  ??  I
can rembember marking the old 40 Q log sheets after the contest with 599
post contest with just a  Long mark from the Top to bottom of the page.

Quack