Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero beating

To: <vo1he@rac.ca>, 'Art Boyars' <art.boyars@verizon.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero beating
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 17:34:32 -0600
Actually, it was the effect of the Blue Moon that was to be...
And... that is exactly why I try to stay on whole number freq. and use wide
filters... so I can increase my Q count,
in spite of all the hi tech assistance that seems to be utilized to assist the
assistable. --...   ...--
Dale - WC7S in Wy