[CQ-Contest] PVRC 60th - W4KFC CW Audio Clip

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PVRC 60th - W4KFC CW Audio Clip
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:34:32 -0700
One of the highlights of my limited time in the PVRC 60th On Air Reunion was
hearing the superb CW bug fist of Buddy, W4YE, operating as W4KFC.

Back in my teenage days, I always looked forward to working one of my
Contesting Heros in the ARRL SS - Vic, W4KFC. We actually ended up in the Top
10 CW Operator box together in the 30th SS when I was 19 {Sigh}.

I captured a snippet of W4KFC in the PVRC 60th. For those who have never heard
"Real CW" (i.e., Non-Computerized CW):

http://www.k6vva.com/pvrc60/w4kfc_w4ye.mp3

Enjoy!

73...