Re: [CQ-Contest] ANARTS ??

To: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>,"CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ANARTS ??
From: <philhss@tesco.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 7:40:17 +0100
Try this email address instead. patleeper@optusnet.com.au

The manager for the contest changed a while ago. I posted the change onto the
RTTY reflector but possibly should've put it into this domain also.

Colin is no longer associated with the contest due to personal issues and Pat
has now got the unenviable task of being the contest manager. This is her first
time as manager, so the results may take a little while longer than 'usual'.....

Cheers,

Phil Smeaton
VK2BAA
(WIA Amateur Radio Magazine contest columnist)