Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Champinship 2006 Results - comedy

To: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Champinship 2006 Results - comedy
From: DL8MBS <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:07:55 +0200
Ev Tupis wrote:

>This is accomplished to a great degree by the RFSport.com online-scoring
>initiative.  -= Ev, W2EV =-

Or as well by the organizers of the EU-sprint and I never heard of
complaints and any nitpicking. I guess there won´t be great interest in
small logs other than by other fellow submitters of small logs. And my
comment about any real or secret reasons for not publishing logs was
without any second thoughts. I really can´t understand why the written
summary of something happening in public (on the air-operation) should
be secret. IMHO things to critize can be more clearly heard on the bands
than can be read in a log.

Best 73, Chris

(www.dl8mbs.de <http://www.dl8mbs.de/>)