Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship - A Travesty

To: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>,"'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship - A Travesty
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:35:22 -0400
I don't have a dog in this race, so I'm not that worked up about it.  But,
someone alleged that they had heard recordings of DA0HQ reading from a list
of calls - essentially labeling the operation as a sham.

Rather than take one person's word for it, produce the recording and let the
community as a whole decide.

73 Rich NN3W