[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Wk 15 Thursday night

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder Wk 15 Thursday night
From: hounds1234@comcast.net (Bill Haddon - n6zfo)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:50:11 +0000
OK  .  this thing is nearing the end.  Maybe a little long this year.

We hope all will continue their Thursday night participation, and that others
may join in to give it a try. No contest on July 5.

See www.ncccsprint.com for NS details and latest results.  Total scores have
been adjusted to top 12 scores for stations who have competed for 13 or 14
weeks in accordance with our best out of 12 rule.

I added up the scores by club and found an interesting result through week 12.

Club                Tot Stns               Tot Logs       Tot Points
NCCC                 11                          75           52061
SMC                     6                            36           46643
PVRC                   3                            29           28902
CTDXCC             9                            29           23270
TCG                     3                            19           16675
FCG                     2                              6             2461
GRand Mesa      2                             5                888

For just completed weeks 13 and 14,
SMC + 9386 for weeks 13/14
NCCC + 9786 for weeks 13/14.

Other clubs with one entrant: Alabama Contest Group, Cajun Contest Club,
Rochester DX and Contest Club, MMRC and SCCC.

Recently in calling for stations from new NS mults, I included VA in the list,
missing the fact that N9NB started competing there in Wk 11. Ted is one of our
new and especially enthusiastic NS LAdder guys, having received expert training
by none other than N3BB earlier in the year. Progress is reflected in his high
standing in the Newcomers division of NS Ladder.

If any of you, participants or not, would prefer a different night of the week
for NS LAdder, please let me know off-reflector.  We locked onto Thursday to
tie in with the NCCC contest net (open to everyone) immediately following NS
LAdder, now on  3610 with N6RO ofen if not usually presiding.

73 Bill N6ZFO