Re: [RTTY] Macro for the upcoming DL-DX contest

To: DJ3IW Götz <goetzlin@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Macro for the upcoming DL-DX contest
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 20:41:20 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 02:41:13 -0000, DJ3IW Götz <goetzlin@t-online.de>
wrote:

>Hi,
>the rules for the DL-DX-RTTY contest do not require a special
>form of CQs, CQ TEST or the like is OK, no need to send
>CQ DL-DX. Although we appreciate special mention of our
>contest of course.
>
>73 de Goetz DJ3IW

Thank you for your comment, Goetz. My original message was intended as
a mini-tutorial as much as anything. RTTY macros are a kind of hobby
within a hobby for me. I am always tweaking and tinkering with macros
even during a contest. I was amazed a few years ago to find out how
much time could be saved in a contest with what seems to be very minor
changes.

Hope to work you in the contest!

73, Bill W6WRT