[CQ-Contest] Ø pointers..the OBVIOUS solution

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ø pointers..the OBVIOUS solution
From: kr2q@optonline.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:55:36 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all:

Well, the solution seems SIMPLE to me.  All M/M's in each USA zone should pool
some funds
and sponsor a non-contester in their zone.  Build each sponsored guy a SUPER
station designed
solely to have a loud signal to the USA.

Each station gets fixed yagis (don't want them pointing anywhere outside the
USA), big
KWs, catered breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks (so lots of ops show up, each for
a one
hour shift, 24 hours a day).

Their signal to USA must be louder than NK7U, NQ4I, K3LR, W3LPL, etc., and
whomever in the
BH.  And they can only call CQ USA.

That way, there will be no excuse for any USA op to call any other M/M in the
USA.

de Doug KR2Q
vy TIC