[CQ-Contest] A fun QSL story

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] A fun QSL story
From: "Craig Cook" <craig.n7or@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:03:12 -0700
I saw an envelope in our mail tonight in a pile on the counter.
I recognized it as a QSL, so I picked it up to take it to the shack for
later answering.
That's when I noticed it had my old call on it, at first it didn't quite
register.
I said to my wife "That's odd, I haven't been N7ENU for about 11 years.
Opened it up, and there are 2 cards in the envelope. It looks like it was
mailed
by WA2BFW, from Santa Ana, CA. on July 9, 2007 (Another coincidence - that
is where I grew up.)
1 card is for a contact with Mellish, VK9MR, 23 years ago! All time new
confirmation for me.
The other was also from 1984, a contact with VK2WU. That's when I noticed
that the envelope
was actually an SASE filled out by me, 23 years ago!
I had to share. This reflector is my ham "community".

73, Craig Cook - N7OR in Sandy, OR