Re: [CQ-Contest] Firefox & .cbr files?

To: Doug Smith <w9wi@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Firefox & .cbr files?
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:33:48 -0500 (CDT)
Hi Doug,

Is it a Firefox or a Windows problem?  In other words, if you click on the
file in Windows Explorer and it opens it up with Firefox, you'll have to
get into the Start>Settings>Folder Options>File Types and change or delete
the association of .cbr files with Firefox.

I've had the same problem with .cab files, which Windows seems to think
are compressed program files.

73, Zack W9SZ