[CQ-Contest] WG: AW: Post WAE log massaging. What do you think? -Answer

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WG: AW: Post WAE log massaging. What do you think? -Answer Manager
From: Tanja Lindenlaub <linlaub@yahoo.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:34:02 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Everybody.

We have been in contact with the person sending the log check email this
morning.
He has sent in an unedited log 2 minutes after receiving my email and
apologized for his emails sent.
No real contester would have given him a proper response anyway!

I think the case can be closed.

Kind regards

Helmut Müller (DF7ZS)
WAEDC Contest-Manager

www.waedc.de <http://www.waedc.de/>

This is very poor sportsmanship and possibly cheating.

According to the WAEDC web site, the contest manager is DF7ZS.  Email
df7zs@dxhf.darc.de

I forwarded a copy of the email I received to him.  It is up to the contest
sponsor if they allow this practice.

Randy, K5ZD

Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen Sie´s mit
dem neuen Yahoo! Mail
<http://de.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40591/*http://de.docsyahoo.com/ymail/landing.html>
.