Re: [CQ-Contest] printing QSO info directly onto QSLs: hw?

To: kr2q@optonline.net, CQ-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] printing QSO info directly onto QSLs: hw?
From: Joe Stepansky <kq3f@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 11:31:48 -0400
Doug,

As I'm a member of Frankford Radio Club I have lightweight FRC cards from
LZ1JZ.  I then stack a pile of at least 50 and probably more (I never
counted) into the paper feeder of my old HP Laserjet 5L.  It's slow by
today's standards but still works great.  Using DX4Win I formatted the
output so that the info for as many as 6 QSOs per station will fit into the
blank area of the card (my first cards from LZ1JZ had a grid format for
multiple QSO reports, I just had him remove that grid for the next batch).

Put the cards in the feeder, fire up DX4Win for QSL label printing and
Voila!....QSOs printed directly on the card.  It took some tweaking
originally to get everything lined up properly, but once you've done that
the rest is easy.

73, Joe KQ3F