Re: [CQ-Contest] Tower guying questions and Antenna softwarequestions

To: "Robert Shohet" <kq2m@earthlink.net>,"CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Tower guying questions and Antenna softwarequestions
From: "Leigh S. Jones, KR6X" <kr6x@kr6x.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 18:03:43 -0700
I'm going to suggest that you are referring to the Hygain 402BA, as I
believe the model 402-CD is a Cushcraft product.  I have YO and AO here as
well as TA.  I don't think I have a model for the Hygain 402BA or Cushcraft
402-CD antenna, however.  I could model the radiation patterns using known
element lengths and optimize the inductance for F/B.  Would that help?