[CQ-Contest] ARRL Results

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Results
From: "Georgens, Tom" <Tom.Georgens@netapp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:14:08 -0700
The ARRL DX SSB results are on-line today.  I really like the way they
post all of the data.

In looking at my results, I lost a multiplier on 5 out of 6 bands.  The
LCR (UBN) file is online and is very easy to understand.  However, I
could not figure out from the information which mults I had lost.

Although it really did not matter much, I was still curious as to what
happened.  In the ARRL LCR report, they list all of the multipliers per
band.  In comparing it with the multiplier list in my log, I found that
I did not get credit for Arkansas on any band (I never worked it on 10).

Since I did not have any bad QSO's with Arkansas, I am not sure what I
did wrong.

It does not impact the outcome but, if the issue is not limited to me,
others may want to check their results

73, Tom W2SC 8P1A