[CQ-Contest] 2006 cqww spots

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2006 cqww spots
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:51:30 +0000
I have had a couple requests recently for the spots from last year's cqww
contests.  For anyone else that may want to use them to compare against the
now published logs or anything else they are at:
http://www.k1ttt.net/logs/2006cqwwcw_spots.zip
http://www.k1ttt.net/logs/2006cqwwssb_spots.zip
http://www.k1ttt.net/logs/2006cqwwrtty_spots.zip

each of these includes the excel sheet that I use to look at dxsummit spots
and the access database from the cluster network spots.  The queries that I
used for finding cheerleaders and single spots are also all in the access
database.  Please don't all download them at once, they are about 2-4MB
each.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net