[CQ-Contest] LAST MINUTE; Texas QSO party mobile route

To: <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] LAST MINUTE; Texas QSO party mobile route
From: "Scott Dickson" <shdickson@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 20:16:35 -0500
Please pardon the unsolicited announcement.

I should get out of my class in Shreveport at 4pm on Saturday Sept 29, and
then I plan to drive over to at activate Harrison, Panola, Shelby,
Nacogdoches, San Augustine, and Sabine.  I will enter TX on I-20, and exit
TX across Toledo Bend in Sabine County.

Mobile, I can operate  2 6 10 15 20 40 fairly well.  80 is not as efficient,
but could be workable.  160 would only work if I parked at the other
stations house!  I'm already set up to do both SSB and CW.

My cell phone number is 318-355-2220 - I'll be glad to accept and give
"spotting" according to the TXQP rule #2.

--Scott Dickson, W5WZ