Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY Log

To: "Dick Pechie" <kb1h@ct.metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY Log
From: "Alan Burgstahler" <alan-ham@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 07:05:49 -0700
Dick, you probably ran into the zone vs state problem. Make sure in your
setup screen that you have your zone first and your state second.  That's
the way the Cabrillo log wants them in order to generate the correct log
file.  Look at your .log file output with a text editor and see if your
local zone and state match up with what the Cabrillo output sets for the
stations you contacted.  That is most likely your problem, and have been a
problem for others.  I caught it before I sent mine in.

Alan - N7BF