Re: [CQ-Contest] Another CQWW question

To: "'D LINDSAY ESVLC EXP LINER MGR'" <DLindsay.vlc@mscspain.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Another CQWW question
From: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 11:18:48 -0400
Hi Duncan,

I did this in the 2003 WPX CW when I was between antennas and could only set
up a temporary vertical. I operated SOSB 20 as VE3BUC and SOSB 15 as VE3XD.
There was no problem with the submissions and I even won a 1st place
certificate for Canada for the 15m operation. The WPX and WW are both CQ
contests so I would expect similar treatment.

73, Don VE3XD