Re: [CQ-Contest] [SCCC] NCJ NA RTTY Sprint This Saturday

To: Rick D <n6pe@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [SCCC] NCJ NA RTTY Sprint This Saturday
From: Art-W6KY <w6ky@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 20:59:06 -0700
N1MM with the MMTTY 'engine' is outstanding.
Just don't wait till the last minute to figure everything
out with N1MM. You can actually set it up for mouse
only operation. Leaves your other hand available for
Sprint QSY's (or coffee, or pills, or vodka, .......).
73, Art  W6KY
The best thing about a Sprint is  'OVER'...