[CQ-Contest] IARU HF contest write-up for QST

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF contest write-up for QST
From: Carl K9LA <k9la@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 08:39:09 -0400
IARU HF participants,

I will again be doing the write-up of the July IARU HF contest for QST
(and the web), and would appreciate any stories about your efforts. For
example, with code being eliminated in February here in the US, did you
notice an increase in new HF contesters? How about those of you outside
NA - any interesting stories?

I suggest something on the order of 1000 words plus an image or two (if
longer, let's discuss). I also plan to forward some of these to NCJ for
possible publication.

Please respond to me directly. Thanks!

Carl K9LA