[CQ-Contest] Noise Canceling Headsets

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Noise Canceling Headsets
From: BobK8IA@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 08:22:20 EDT
I would like to hear from those of you that have successfully used  noise
canceling headsets in a multi-xmtr environment. Especially those of you  that
are
in close proximity to another operating position for ssb  contesting.

I am setting up a small two position M-S/M-2 with my xyl (N7RQ)  where the
operating positions are about 7 feet apart. This caused some audio  grief in
last weeks CQWW SSB test, so we'd like to hear what others use. All we  were
using were the light, but not very isolated, Heil BM-10 headsets. We have  Heil
Pro-Set here too, but find them uncomfy for real long operating  sessions.

So, what do you folks in the Multi's use that work?

Thanking you all in advance.

73, Bob  K8IA