Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing the "Sweepstakes Mackerel Award"

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing the "Sweepstakes Mackerel Award"
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:02:09 -0600 (CST)
I think Sean KX9X, the new ARRL Contest Manager, posted something on that.
They lose all those QSO's.

Thanks for the QSO toward the end of the contest, Kelly!  At the time I
was missing three sections - VE4, VO1 and VY1.  You showed up with a very
loud signal on 40!  I never did get VO1 or VY1 although I spent some time
in pileups calling each.  :-(

73, Zack W9SZ