Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut number advice

To: jeffrey.embry@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut number advice
From: John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 07:30:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi Jeff,

That is what I said when the discussion came up
before.  What is the purpose of saying the check is
the last 2 digits of the year first licensed, if they
don't intend on enforcing it?  Why not say, the check
is any 2 digit number you make up.

Heck, instead of sending U for the PREC, I should have
send A even though I was in the U category, since it
is a shorter exchange, and the PREC you send in no way
affects the scoring for the other station.

73s John AA5JG