[CQ-Contest] FREE BEER (UK) Heathrow 20 Nov. (update)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FREE BEER (UK) Heathrow 20 Nov. (update)
From: "Jon Kimball, KL2A" <kl2a@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 12:58:33 -0800 (PST)
At 01:29 PM 11/10/2007, Jon Kimball KL2A wrote:
>That's right - first one through the door gets a free beer courtesy of
KL2A.

>Heathrow Airport (London)
>20 November (Tues.) from 2pm - 9pm local.
>
>I'd love to share a meal with fellow contesters at or near the
>airport, with 4-5 hrs. available.
>
>Please contact me direct kl2a@yahoo.com
>
>73 KL2A
>www.kl2a.com

So far JK3 and KL2 are meeting at London Heathrow between 3-8pm Nov
20th... any others?

Where are the UK hams?  Only DX stations responding so far... An OH6
emailed to say N6ZZ once said we should have a Heathrow Hamvention
during this time with so many radio ops passing through...

...the week before the most revered contest weekend in radio sporting
- the CQWW CW.

UPDATE: Many ops responded saying they are through LHR days or just
hours before I am there.

The stats so far:  K2, OH6, KL7, and a JK3 are all in the airport
crossing paths just hours or days apart, going somewhere for the
contest.  OH0, AH2, GJ2, 9K2...

- - - ANY OTHERS going through?

- - - WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

73 KL2A