[CQ-Contest] GetScores.org Changes for CQWW CW...

To: "Cq-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] GetScores.org Changes for CQWW CW...
From: "Gerry Hull" <gerry@w1ve.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:00:33 -0500
Hello,

>From lots of feedback, I've made some changes to the getscores.org page.

There are now three simple hyperlinks at the top of the scoring page to
select what you would like to view.

http://www.getscores.org shows full scores and breakdowns.

http://www.getscores.org/simple.aspx shows basic scores only
(Station/Q/Mult)

http://www.getscores.org/testing.aspx is for pre/post-contest testing.   Use
this link to confirm you are
posting correctly to the site.

There is no need to use the exact URLs, as these links are provided at the
top of each page.

I've removed the link to the World Wide Rate Comparison page (since I've
received little feedback on it),
however, it is still there at http://www.getscores.org/wwrates.aspx)

Have a blast in the contest, and please POST YOUR SCORE!  It's a real
motivator.

73, Gerry, W1VE   (see ya from K1IR!)

--
Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM
Explore real-time competition in ham radio - post your score to