[CQ-Contest] ARRL Logs Recieved Page

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Logs Recieved Page
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:48:53 -0500
Hello, fellow Contesters-

Due to the ARRL contest robot being down for a short time yesterday, I
have been flooded with emails asking "was my log accepted for SS?"

If you submit your log electronically, you should also get into the
habit of checking the ARRL Logs Received page. In addition to the
receipt you get from the contest robot via email, the Logs Received page
is another way to ensure that we have your log on file and information
such as entry category and power are correctly reported. This gives you
plenty of time to correct any errors and re-submit your log with proper
information. It normally takes about an hour for your log to appear on
the page after the robot accepts it.

You can find the Logs Received page on the ARRL website at:

http://www.arrl.org/contests/claimed/

Yours in service,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
ARRL Contest Branch Manager