[CQ-Contest] QSL question

To: "\"CQ Contest List\" <" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSL question
From: bob@reconstructinghistory.com
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 02:08:52 GMT
Thanks to all who replied to my QSLing question.

No, it was not a joke. What may seem perfectly obvious to one person may be
obscure to another. That's why one asks questions.

Speaking of which, mine seems to have been answered quite clearly - do not
positively answer this request.  As I wrote in my original post, such was my
initial response, but I wanted to ask the more experienced, so as to step on my
[ahem].

Anyway, the actual callsign worked was confirmed via LoTW the day after the
contest, so further confirmation is unnecessary as far as I'm concerned. I will
attempt to make a sked with the guy, though, so he can get his award or
whatever. I confess that I cannot imagine what possible award my QSO can help
toward, but that's something he can tell me.

Thanks again!

Bob NQ3X

--
No cute furry animals were harmed in preparing and sending this email.
Countless electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced.