Re: [CQ-Contest] 160m Contest Robot Update

To: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 160m Contest Robot Update
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 10:53:35 -0500
Each time you resubmit a log to the robot, the previous log gets overwritten
(assuming you get a confirmation number in your receipt and not an "UNABLE TO
PROCESS LOG" message). Check your confirmation number, and if the number has
increased from your previous one, your log has been updated.

73,

Sean Kutzko KX9X
ARRL Contest Branch Manager
kx9x@arrl.org