[CQ-Contest] solar cycle 24

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] solar cycle 24
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 20:32:38 +0500
 Hello ,

Thanks  Steve,  but  I  think I can predict those "new cycle" spots to
appear  in  the  nearest  future  :)  If you look at the graph, SFI is
growing  fast,  sunspots number peaks getting wider and higher, it all
looks very promising :)

--
RX9TX

"Truth comes out of error more readily than out of confusion."    [Francis
Bacon]