Re: [CQ-Contest] getscores.org

To: "Jack Brindle" <jackbrindle@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] getscores.org
From: "Gerry Hull" <gerry@w1ve.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 14:05:52 -0500
Hi Jack,

The only way a station can show up twice on the page is if they change
category.

NX5M is currently showing up in M/S only.   Once you post ANY score, it will
stay on the board for 48 hours.  NX5M may have thought of going S/O, and
posted a score of 0/0, before switching to M/S.

Of course, the posting of scores is subject to modification from the user.
However, all the current programs which post to the site automatically get
the score from the software directly, and do not allow user-modification
before it is sent to the web site.

Dave does have a manual posting program, but I'm not sure anyone is using it
at the moment.

73, Gerry W1VE

On Dec 9, 2007 11:29 AM, Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Dave;
>
> Can you explain what is going on with that page? At the very top I
> see NX5M with 1748 QSOs and 112 multipliers. Yet farther down the
> page indicates that he/they have no 10 meter QSOs or multipliers.
> With conditions the way they are I have doubts about the score, but I
> suspect it has more of something to do with the page. So what does it
> really indicate?
>

> On Dec 9, 2007, at 3:54 AM, David Robbins K1TTT wrote:
>
> > It should actually be fixed now, the 10m scores only should be on
> > the basic
> > scores, and the full scores and breakdown pages again.
> >

> > David Robbins K1TTT
> > e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
> > web: http://www.k1ttt.net
> > AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://dxc.k1ttt.net

Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM
Explore real-time competition in ham radio - post your score to
http://www.getscores.org!