Re: [CQ-Contest] A Call to Action - Posting Logs

To: Eric Rosenberg - W3DQ <w3dq@arrl.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A Call to Action - Posting Logs
From: Bruce Horn <bhorn@hornucopia.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:13:38 -0800
At 08:39 PM 12/12/2007, Eric Rosenberg - W3DQ wrote:
>     Contest clubs worldwide write to the two largest contest sponsors,
>     the ARRL and CQ Magazine, along with each and every member of the
>     ARRL's Contest Advisory Committee and the CQWW Committee requesting
>     that all logs submitted for their respective contests be made
>     publicly available within a specified period of time (30 days?)
>     after the log submission deadline.

I'm willing to provide searchable on-line log posting services for
any contest sponsor who wishes to publicly post its contest logs.
Individuals may also post their logs by e-mailing logs to
logs@hornucopia.com. No logs will be posted before the applicable log
submission deadline.

I've made the offer to collect individual logs in the past (see
bottom of 3830 contest list), but have only received a few. The web
site will be available at the first of the year.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)