[CQ-Contest] Packet is irrelevant

To: "Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Packet is irrelevant
From: "Rich K2WR" <k2wr@njdxa.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:58:55 -0500
Does no one other than me understand the real problem here?  It's not packet,
it's the rampant use of MDH (multiplier detection hormone).  Why do you think
all these contesters go to Dayton every year and stay at the same hotel?
There's a suite a the Crowne Plaza where people get injected with MDH.  Didn't
you ever wonder what happens to those people who slip out of the Miami room and
aren't seen for an hour or so?  Didn't you ever wonder what the deal is with
all that pizza?  (It's well known that pizza masks the short-term side effects
of MDH injections.)  Unfortunately, there is no test for MDH, and even if there
were, pizza (particularly cold pizza) is readily available virtually everywhere
to make testing ineffective.

Laboratories in Oakland, CA, and Long Island, NY, are hard at work developing
reliable tests for MDH.  These are well-known facilities with years of
experience in the pharmaceutical industry.  Write to ARRL and CQ and encourage
them to hire Sen. Mitchell to put into high gear the investigation into MDH.
If we let this problem continue unchecked, contesters' DNA will mutate due to
the routine use of MDH and the next generation of contesters will be able to
find multipliers by themselves.  Then where will we be?  The kids will start
winning.  What will N2AA do?  It's scary!

Rich