Re: [CQ-Contest] Public Logs

To: "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Public Logs
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:49:21 +0000
Oh! Oh!  I have the solution to published logs vs DXCC!!!  DXCC changes
their rules so that only qsl's submitted BEFORE the log is published are
counted!!  This would help speed the qsl process and probably make LOTW more
popular, everyone wins!!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net