Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording your CQ WW CW contest

To: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording your CQ WW CW contest
From: <n4ydu@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:23:06 -0500
Now that is a very good idea. Rather than forcing people, even though it is
very few, to send in additional info with their log, people can take it upon
themselves to create evidence that they did not cheat.

I've yet to respond to any of this stuff, but you really do have to be screwed
in the head to cheat in a radio contest or anything for that matter. What is to
gain from the cheating? More money? It can't be a better feeling of
accomplishment.

73,

Nate/N4YDU