[CQ-Contest] ELECRAFT K-3

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ELECRAFT K-3
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:43:02 EST
I've been using my two 1000MK V for years and really like them.   Yesterday I
had a chance to get my hands on a K-3 for the first time, and was  really
impressed.  I then looked up the reviews on eham and was even more  impressed.

Can anyone out there who has used or operated a K-3 for a while give me  some
reasons why I should switch to the K-3 from my 1000 MKV...or why I should
stay with the 1000MKV?  What extras did you order, performance etc. would  be
appreciated

All comments good and bad would be appreciated...off the reflector.   If I
get enough responses I'll try to summarize in a post.

Bill KH7XS