[CQ-Contest] Just to remember the season of Goodwill to all mankind

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Just to remember the season of Goodwill to all mankind
From: "Trent and Lorraine Sampson" <vk4ti@sampson.net.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 12:24:20 +1000
Hi All,

I have been slack this year with the house and office moves and have not sent
out Christmas cards.
So compliments of the season to you all.

Merry Christmas and Happy and prosperous 2008.

Regards

Trent VK4TI - YJ0AX*WPX*SSB*2008

What's happening in the Sampson household in 2008 ?

All our children are home at present, Cameron (21) finishes off his dual degree
in Commerce (Finance) and Science (Applied Mathematics)
Bethany (19) goes into third year Medicine at Townsville and Heath (17) will
start a degree in Bio Medical science at University of Southern Queensland.

We have a bit of running around in 2008, February sees us in 3D2 and March in
YJ8 and April or May in VK7.

The new tower is cemented in and 3 metres is standing, the rest will go up this
weekend and I plan to have a HB35C on the top at about 11 Metres. Look forward
to working as many of you in 2008 as possible.

Contests in 2008 ?
John Moyle, WPX,IARU,CQWW,ODXT,RD

Hopefully make it the year I get QRV on RTTY so many of you keep reminding me
how many tests there are on RTTY PSK etc.

 Trent and Lorraine Sampson
| PO Box 1647 | Toowoomba QLD  | 4350| Mobile 0408 497550
Ham Radio Call Sign : VK4TI  YJ0AX*WPX*SSB*2008