Re: [CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WW 160m DX Contest - Missing Class???

To: Eric Hilding <b38@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WW 160m DX Contest - Missing Class???
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:47:38 -0700
Theoretically speaking, the probability that anybody would be running
EXACTLY 150 watts ... or be able to measure it perfectly so as to know
they were running exactly 150 watts even if they were ... is essentially
zero. And from a practical point of view, I don't think any of us would
care much if someone running 151 watts claimed class L status so it
doesn't really matter anyway.

73,
Dave AB7E