[CQ-Contest] AD1C & K5ZD Receive Awards

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] AD1C & K5ZD Receive Awards
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:25:59 -0800
A while back I suggested that Randy, K5ZD, should get an award for his
contributions to Contest Education by posting/sharing not only his contest
audio files, but also the corresponding log snippets.  What a great SO2R
learning/practice tool for SO2R Noobs.

I have put my money where my mouth was, and just bestowed a practical award
to not only Randy, but also one to Jim, AD1C, for his consistent
contribution in maintaining the CTY files for all contesters to use.

Accordingly, two "Locust Cool Contest Guy" Awards for 2007 in the form of
NCJ Subscriptions (one-year renewal extensions at First Class since Randy &
Jim already subscribe) have just been paid for at the ARRL.

The "Locust Cool Contest Guy" award may become an annual end-of-year event,
however Contest Cheaters and LIDS are not eligible to be even remotely
considered.

Tnx again, Randy & Jim, for your contributions to the Contesting Community.

73 & HNY.

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust