[CQ-Contest] N0AX, W1VE & K1TTT Receive Awards

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] N0AX, W1VE & K1TTT Receive Awards
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:42:46 -0800
Three additional 2007 end-of-year "Locust Cool Contest Guy" Awards have just
been bestowed upon N0AX, W1VE & K1TTT, and One-Year NCJ Subscription
(Renewals) each processed at the ARRL.  The LCCG Award cashbox is now empty
until the 2008 LQP (Locust QSO Party) results are posted.

N0AX, "Mr. Wardster", has done a consistently Stellar job with writing,
editing and distribution the ARRL Contesting Rate Sheet.

W1VE, Gerry, has made a futuristic, visionary contribution to the game of HF
Contesting with his http://www.getscores.org .

K1TTT, David, is deserving of an award for his repeated generous offers to
allow others the use of his great contest station.

In the midst of controversy over those who do not play by the rules and rob
others of their deserved accolades, it is my firm belief that even more
recognition needs to be given to those who make a positive contribution to
the Contesting Community that we as the majority might experience more
*Contesting Joy*.

Congrats again to AD1C, K5ZD, N0AX, W1VE & K1TTT.

73 & HNY from LCCG Award HQ .

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust